Chongqing is a "mountain city", a "fog city", a "stove". Chongqing has beautiful women and hot pot. Chongqing is fascinating and a city with beautiful scenery. So what are the attractions that must be visited in Chongqing?
1. Nanbin Road: located in the center of Chongqing, it faces the Yangtze River in the north and Nanshan in the back, enjoying the most beautiful night scenery in Yuzhong; Bayu culture, religious culture, port opening culture, Dayu culture, wharf culture and anti Japanese War site culture with a long history are all over the line like pearls.
2. Chongqing Jiefang monument: Jiefang monument is one of the landmark buildings in Chongqing. It is located in the central part of the business district of Yuzhong District, Chongqing, at the intersection of Minzu Road, Minquan road and Zou Rong road. The monument is 27.5 meters high and has a spiral staircase to the top.
3. Chaotianmen Titanic Square: Chaotianmen square is located at Chaotianmen wharf, Yuzhong District, Chongqing. Chaotianmen is the water portal of Chongqing, with two rivers in the lapel and three barriers on three sides.
4. Ciqikou Ancient Town: national AAAA scenic spot, famous Chinese historical and cultural street, Key Protected Traditional Street in Chongqing, Chongqing "twelve new Bayu scenic spots" and Bayu folk culture tourism circle. Ciqikou Ancient Town is located on the Bank of Jialing River, Shapingba District, Chongqing. It was founded in the Song Dynasty.
5. Baolun Temple: Baolun temple is located opposite the Ciqikou Street building, with its back to Baiyan mountain and facing Jialing River. Because emperor Jianwen once took refuge here, it is also known as "Longyin Temple".
6. Nanshan one tree viewing platform: Nanshan one tree viewing platform is located in the middle of Nanshan Mountain, Nan'an District, Chongqing, across the river from the main urban area of Chongqing. It is a viewing platform with a wide line of sight formed around a big tree. It is a must for urban tourism in Chongqing to see the scenery of Chongqing day and night.
7. Dregs Cave: located at the foot of Gele Mountain in Chongqing, 2.5km away from baigongguan. Dregs Cave was originally a small coal mine in the suburbs of Chongqing. It was named because of more slag and less coal. The dregs cave is covered with mountains on three sides and ditches on one side.
8. Jiangbei Guanyinqiao pedestrian street: Guanyinqiao is the political, economic and cultural center of Jiangbei District of Chongqing and the business center of northern Chongqing. With superior geographical location, you can reach Jiangbei Airport, longtousi railway station, Chongqing railway station and Chaotianmen port within 15 minutes.
9. Chongqing People's auditorium: Chongqing People's auditorium is located in xuetianwan, Renmin Road, Yuzhong District, Chongqing. It was built on the ground in June 1951 and completed in April 1954. It is an antique national architectural complex, one of the top ten cultural symbols of Chongqing and one of the unique landmark buildings of Chongqing.
10. Never night city of proud world: k-song disco is here. Never night city, proud world. Rich, cutting-edge and diversified are the characteristics here, and beer, romance and nightlife are the norm here.