Although there are many scenic spots in Shanghai, they can't cover the large number of people, so the scenic spots in Shanghai are crowded on holidays. So what are the attractions that must be visited during a one-day tour in Shanghai?
1. The Bund: it is one of the most famous places in Shanghai. The tall buildings around it carry the historical precipitation of many years. In particular, the scenery is super beautiful. Seeing the scenery and lights on both sides of the Huangpu River, it is a night to walk along the Bund and enjoy the scenery of the Bund.
2. the Oriental Pearl: one of the landmark buildings in Shanghai. If you go to the Oriental Pearl, you can see the whole picture of Shanghai. The distance is Shanghai Pudong, and the Huangpu River runs under the foot of the Oriental Pearl.
3. Lujiazui: the bustling magic capital of Shanghai, you must come to Lujiazui, the most influential city in Shanghai. Facing the Bund across the river, it is the most influential financial center in Shanghai and feel the charm of magic capital
4. Nanjing Road: known as "the first commercial street in China", it is also a paradise for shopping. At a glance, it is full of modern buildings mixed with old European buildings and various small shops on both sides. It has a special flavor under the night light.
5. Shanghai Town God's Temple, Yu Garden: along the Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street is the Bund, along the Bund can walk to Shanghai Town God's Temple, if it's too early to go to Yu Garden, Yu Garden has a Taoist temple, is a long history of blessing holy place, the night of Town God's Temple golden sea brilliant, very spectacular.